Orchard Home Care Services Ltd is following all guidelines as advised by the Department of Health and Social Care. To ensure Care Workers have a full understanding of the virus all our staff have completed the coronavirus awareness workbook.
Staff are routinely provided with plenty PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) ensuring our staff can provide safe and effective care to our Service Users. All staff received a personal bottle of hand sanitiser that can be refilled from the office as and when required. Staff will regularly wash their hands with soap and hot water however when this isn’t available hand sanitiser will be used.
Symptoms of coronavirus:
- A continuous cough
- High temperature
- Loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
- Feeling fatigued
To prevent coronavirus:
- Wash your hands regularly with hot water and soap. Use hand sanitiser where not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wear a mask when out in public
- If feeling unwell, stay indoors and Call 111 for advice
If you require more information regarding coronavirus, please follow the link: