We offer a wide variety of services ranging from personal care to practical support.
We provide services in many sectors including:
– Mental Health
– Terminal Illness
– Spinal Injuries
– Physical & Learning Disabilities
– Assistance with body or hair washing
– Assistance with getting up from or retiring to bed
– Assistance with dressing
– Assistance with the use of toilet facilities
– Assistance with feeding & drinking.
– Night sitting or respite for carers.
– Assistance with education (under guidance)
– Fitting of callipers, artificial limbs etc.
– Palliative care
– Caring for people suffering from serious disabilities
– Caring for people who need to be fed via peg feed system
– Cleaning of homes
– Laundry of clothing & bedding
– Preparation of meals in the home
– Collection of prescriptions, pensions etc.
– Practical support & information to help with independent living E.g. letter writing, telephoning, escorting on shopping trips.
Our care is available to service users daily, weekly or in some circumstances can be provided as a one off visit depending on the service users requirements.