Home Care Assistant – Durham
Apply direct on: https://orchardhomecareservices.co.uk/jobs/apply/353/
£0.15 mileage in between calls and GENEROUS BANK HOLIDAY RATE
Full (paid) training provided, paid mileage and a competitive wage!
Driving licence with access to vehicle is essential for this post
Central Durham, Gilesgate, Belmont, Carville, Sherburn, Sherburn Hill
What you will get working for Orchard Homecare Services Ltd ……….
– Paid shadow training with an experienced staff member so you are confident to work independently
– Paid mileage between calls
– Paid training and induction programme
– Access to hundreds of online training courses and nationally recognised qualifications including your Care Certificate and NVQs
– A work life balance that works for you
– Employee recognition awards
– Access to a BLUE LIGHT CARD – national discount card for hundreds of retailers
– Uncapped £100 per person refer a friend scheme
– NVQ qualifications and excellent career progression opportunities
– Flexible working and variety of shifts
– 28 Days annual leave (Pro rata) and enrolment onto our Pension Scheme
What we require from you ……………
– Provide high quality care
– The ability to communicate effectively with Service Users and colleagues
– The ability to assist with all aspects of care including, personal care, washing, dressing, toileting, medication, domestics and social activities.
– To be able to read, understand and adhere to all tasks within a care plan
– To be able to identify concerns around the well being of our Service Users and be able to document and report the concerns in line with company procedures.
What you are required to have ……….
– To be 18 years or older
– Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
– Caring and compassionate nature
– A desire to make a difference in people lives
– To be enthusiastic, dedicated, and committed
– To be kind, flexible, reliable and trustworthy
– A mature and professional attitude
– To wear uniform and ID badge as directed and adhere to company procedures.