Access to your home
will take place:
- Care worker will notify the coordinator.
- Coordinator will telephone Service User.
- If no answer the next of kin will be contacted.
- If no answer to this Care Line will be contacted (if possible).
- If no answer the Social Worker will be notified.
If we have carried out the above & the whereabouts of the Service User has not been clarified, the Police will be contacted.
In circumstances where the Service User is unable to lock/unlock the access doors for themselves it is recommended that a Key Safe is installed. A Key Safe is a small secure box fitted to the outside of the home that holds 2-3 keys. It is opened by a code (which is kept logged on the system in our office) which is used to retrieve the keys & gain access to the home.